We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Using the services of CONCEITO, S.A., as stated in the General Terms and Conditions, implies authorising access to handling the client’s payroll following the client’s instructions.
The information we collect is strictly necessary for the purposes relating to providing our services to our clients.
Privacy statement, processing personal data and its purposes
- Data are exclusively collected by the client. CONCEITO, S.A., shall process and keep the personal data relating to the client’s employees.
- The Head of the Payroll Business Unit shall be responsible for processing the data.
- All personal data provided by the client within the scope of the relation with CONCEITO, S.A., are a necessary requirement for the purposes relating to providing our services to the client and are handled pursuant to very strict confidentiality instructions, while their processing shall be of the exclusive responsibility of the client.
- All personal data provided by the client shall be stored electronically in an external data centre subject to appropriate technical measures implemented for the required period of time as defined in the relevant legislation. These data shall be provided to a third party only in strict compliance with legal obligations arising from the power of competent authorities.
- Data subjects, as long as properly identified as such, have the right to access their personal information and may request their correction and/or elimination, as long as that request is compatible with the relevant legislation. In order to do so, they have to make that request known to the head of privacy.
- The client is the sole responsible for the information provided, namely, its authenticity, any omissions, inaccuracies, and misstatements, and has the duty to inform CONCEITO, S.A., of any subsequent changes, including but not limited to addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Data are collected, processed, and stored in Portugal and shall be returned to national or international clients using the same means/platform the client used to provide them.
The head of data protection may be reached at 213 581 000 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The client and/or employee may file a complaint with the national data protection committee (CNPD) pursuant to relevant legislation.