1. The Client’s personal data collected within the scope of the service agreement are required for the purposes relating to providing our services to the Client, invoicing, billing and other necessary tasks required to perform our duties and are absolutely necessary for those purposes and to communicate to the competent authorities in strict compliance with legal obligations. Personal data may also be used to conduct satisfaction surveys aimed at improving our services.
2. Personal data processed within the scope of the service agreement are those provided by the Client.
3. In order to guarantee the computer systems and infrastructures required to perform the above-mentioned tasks, qualified providers may have access to the databases where the Client’s personal data are stored.
4. When applicable, and if the Client so requests, data shall be made available to another service provider pursuant to applicable terms and regulations.
5. When applicable, personal data processing shall be conducted as required for the recovery of debts arising from the services provided pursuant to the terms and conditions of the service agreement.
6. The Client’s personal data shall be stored throughout the duration of the agreement plus limitation and prescription periods in connection with associated rights. After that period, these data may still be kept in compliance with all legal obligations.